SOEL are leaders in early education and care. We are passionately committed to providing an environment that enriches each child, allowing them to reach their full potential. We believe providing the best for our children starts with having the best staff. Quality people are our greatest asset.
With locations in North Perth, West Leederville, Subiaco, Nedlands, North Fremantle and Como, now is a great time to take the next step in your career.
It is a requirement that all casual employees MUST pick up a minimum of two shifts per week.*
*Applicant must be willing to work between the hours of 6:30am-6:00pm., Monday-Friday
SOEL Casual Educator Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation, implementation and evaluation of appropriate programs for individual children or groups.
- Record observations of individual children or groups for program planning purposes for qualified staff.
- Under direction, work with individual children with particular needs.
- Undertake and implement the requirements of quality assurance.
- Work in accordance with food safety regulations.
The successful applicant will have:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or be studying towards one OR
- Certificate III/IV in Education Support OR
- Hold an ACECQA approved equivalent qualification.
- Ability to build meaningful, trusting, and respectful relationships with children and their care givers.
- Willingness to learn and collaborate with others.
- A Current Working with Children Card.
- Full work rights in Australia.
SOEL Educators Experience:
- Working alongside a collaborative and supportive team of like-minded, passionate individuals, whose main focus are our children’s best interests.
- Two managers on site at all times to provide support.
- Career Progression.
- Close to public transport.
- An Atelier space central to each centre.
- Employee Discounts for major retail stores.
- Find Out More >>
Fulfilling Child Care Careers
Find out what it’s like to work at SOEL firsthand from passionate, skilled and experienced educators.