SOEL are leaders in early education and care. We are passionately committed to providing an environment that enriches each child, allowing them to reach their full potential. We believe providing the best for our children starts with having the best staff. Quality people are our greatest asset.
With locations in North Perth, West Leederville, Subiaco, Nedlands, North Fremantle and Como, now is a great time to take the next step in your career.
We are seeking a confident, caring and experienced Centre Manager who enjoys engaging with the children, their families, the educators and the wider community on a daily basis.
Permanent Full-Time Position 38 hours a week, Monday – Friday*
Annual Salary: Wages and bonuses are linked to qualifications and performance.
*Applicant must be willing to work between the hours of 6:30am-6:00pm.
SOEL Centre Manager Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the management and operations of the Centre.
- Supervise the implementation of developmentally appropriate programmes for children.
- Ensure that the Centre adheres to all relevant regulations and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that the Centre exceeds quality assurance requirements.
- Liaise with families and outside agencies.
- Liaise with the owners as appropriate.
- Provide professional leadership and development to staff.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of policies and procedures for the Centre.
Responsibilities of the position do not include enrolments, accounts, marketing, advertising or recruitment.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience with children 0-5 years.
- An understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Relevant qualifications for the childcare sector A diploma or early childhood teaching degree.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A high level of literacy.
- The ability to develop and coordinate projects.
- Experience managing a team.
- A current Working With Children Card.
SOEL Educators Experience:
- Working alongside a collaborative and supportive team of like-minded, passionate individuals, whose main focus are our children’s best interests.
- Paid Professional Development workshops, including monthly in-house paid training.
- Supported Induction and Probation Training.
- Two managers on site at all times to provide support.
- Career Progression.
- Close to public transport.
- Free uniforms.
- 30% discount on Child Care Fees.
- An Atelier space central to each centre.
- Employee Discounts for major retail stores.
- Find Out More >>
Come Say Hi!
Experience firsthand our open-space learning environments by joining one of our guided Career Tours.