SOEL are leaders in early education and care. We are passionately committed to providing an environment that enriches each child, allowing them to reach their full potential. We believe providing the best for our children starts with having the best staff. Quality people are our greatest asset.
With locations in North Perth, West Leederville, Subiaco, Nedlands, North Fremantle and Como, now is a great time to take the next step in your career.
Permanent Part-Time Position 37.5 hours a week, Monday – Friday*
Annual Salary: Wages and bonuses are linked to qualifications and performance.
*Applicant must be willing to work between the hours of 6:30am-6:00pm.
Part-Time positions are also available.
SOEL Assistant Educator Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation, implementation and evaluation of appropriate programs for individual children or groups
- Record observations of individual children or groups for program planning purposes
- Undertake and implement the requirements of quality assurance
- Work in accordance with food safety regulations.
The successful applicant will have:
- A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, or be working towards a qualification.
- A Working With Children Card.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Full work rights in Australia.
SOEL Educators Experience:
- Working alongside a collaborative and supportive team of like-minded, passionate individuals, whose main focus are our children’s best interests.
- Paid Professional Development workshops, including monthly in-house paid training.
- Supported Induction and Probation Training.
- Two managers on site at all times to provide support.
- Career Progression.
- Close to public transport.
- Free uniforms.
- 30% discount on Child Care Fees.
- An Atelier space central to each centre.
- Employee Discounts for major retail stores.
- Find Out More >>
Come Say Hi!
Experience firsthand our open-space learning environments by joining one of our guided Career Tours.