SOEL are leaders in early education and care. We are passionately committed to providing an environment that enriches each child, allowing them to reach their full potential. We believe providing the best for our children starts with having the best staff. Quality people are our greatest asset.
With locations in North Perth, West Leederville, Subiaco, Nedlands, North Fremantle and Como, now is a great time to take the next step in your career.
Permanent Full-Time Position 37.5 hours a week, Monday – Friday*
Annual Salary: Wages and bonuses are linked to qualifications and performance.
*Applicant must be willing to work between the hours of 7:30am-4:00pm.
SOEL Chef Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and implementation of seasonally adjusted food menus.
- Prepare meals for children in accordance with food safety regulations.
- Assist with the ordering of food ingredients and kitchen consumables.
- Assist in the direction of untrained staff.
- Undertake and implement the requirements of quality assurance.
The successful applicant will have:
- A Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or equivalent qualification.
- An understanding of compliance/audits.
- A current Food Handling certificate.
- A Working With Children Card.
- Experience cooking in a Child Care Centre or similar environment would be highly regarded.
- Full work rights in Australia.
SOEL Chefs Experience:
- Above Award pay (Children’s Services Award).
- 37.5 hours per week permanent position.
- Supported Induction and Probation Training.
- Two managers on site at all times to provide support.
- Close to public transport.
- Free uniforms.
- 30% discount on Child Care Fees.
- Employee Discounts for major retail stores.
- Find Out More >>
Come Say Hi!
Experience firsthand our open-space learning environments by joining one of our guided Career Tours.