SOEL are leaders in early education and care. We are passionately committed to providing an environment that enriches each child, allowing them to reach their full potential. We believe providing the best for our children starts with having the best staff. Quality people are our greatest asset.
With locations in North Perth, West Leederville, Subiaco, Nedlands, North Fremantle and Como, now is a great time to take the next step in your career.
We are seeking confident, caring Diploma Qualified Lead Educators to become part of our team.
Permanent Part-Time Position 37.5 hours a week, Monday – Friday*
Annual Salary: Wages and bonuses are linked to qualifications and performance.
*Applicant must be willing to work between the hours of 6:30am-6:00pm.
SOEL Diploma Qualified Lead Educator Responsibilities:
- Prepare, implement and evaluate appropriate programs for individual children or groups.
- Develop, implement and evaluate daily care routines.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment is maintained for both staff and children
- Ensure that records are maintained accurately for each child
- Ensure that the Centre’s policies and procedures are adhered to
- Liaise with families
- Supervise students on work placement.
The successful applicant will have:
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, or be studying towards a qualification.
- A Working with Children Card.
- Leadership skills.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Full work rights in Australia.
SOEL Educators Experience:
- Working alongside a collaborative and supportive team of like-minded, passionate individuals, whose main focus are our children’s best interests.
- Paid Professional Development workshops, including monthly in-house paid training.
- Supported Induction and Probation Training.
- Two managers on site at all times to provide support.
- Career Progression.
- Close to public transport.
- Free uniforms.
- 30% discount on Child Care Fees.
- An Atelier space central to each centre.
- Employee Discounts for major retail stores.
- Find Out More >>
Come Say Hi!
Experience firsthand our open-space learning environments by joining one of our guided Career Tours.
Fulfilling Child Care Careers
Find out what it’s like to work at SOEL firsthand from passionate, skilled and experienced educators.