Thanks for entering the competition for Tickets to see Dr Louise Porter. Fingers crossed you are a winner! If you’d like to secure tickets to one of the two events click on one of the links below.
Guiding Children’s Behaviour
There are two ways of responding to children’s behavioural challenges: reward-and-punishment systems, and guidance.
The guidance method is based on the belief that children do not need incentives to behave well but that, instead, they behave well when they can. In these seminars, Dr Porter will describe the practices of the guidance approach that support children to regulate their own emotions and impulses.
PhD, MA(Hons), MGiftedEd, DipEd, BA, BIntStuds Child Psychologist
Dr Louise Porter is a child psychologist with over 35 years’ experience in private practice consulting with parents and practitioners about children’s developmental and social or emotional challenges. She now freelances as a professional and parent educator, both nationally and internationally.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Dr Louise Porter Seminar Ticket Prize Draw:
- The Promoter is: Paidia PTY LTD T/A West Leederville School of Early Learning (ABN 305 188 588 73) of 236 Railway Parade, West Leederville Wa 6007. The abovementioned will be hereafter referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 4pm (AWDT) Wednesday 24th of June 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be decided by a majority vote of three (3) employees of West Leederville SOEL, or their agents, on Thursday 25th of June 21019.
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, and the terms and conditions of the ticketing agent used for the event and any terms and conditions applicable to any venue connected to the event.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name may be published on our website and/or our social media pages.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.