Schools of Early Learning is a leader in early childhood education and care in Perth. We are passionately committed to providing an environment that enriches each child, allowing them to reach their full potential. We believe providing the best for our children starts with having the best staff. Quality people are our greatest asset.
This is a permanent part-time opportunity, guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours per week for those seeking a lunch cover shift.
Position available at the following centres:
Positions are also available for those seeking more than 20hrs per week, please see below for details
Our team is like a family – for your hard work we have the following on offer for you!
- Employee Discounts for major retail stores
- 30% discount on Child Care Fees
- An Atelier space central to each centre
- Monthly and annual staff recognition
- Supported Induction and Orientation Training
- Promotional opportunities within a leading Early Childhood organisation
- Work alongside an inclusive and diverse team of like-minded, passionate individuals whose main focus are our children’s best interests
Skills & Qualifications
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or be studying towards one OR
- Certificate III/IV in Education Support OR
- Hold an ACECQA approved equivalent qualification.
- Current Working with Children Card.
- Medical Certificate confirming fitness to work with children or be willing to obtain one.
- Ability to build meaningful, trusting, and respectful relationships with children and their care givers.
- Willingness to learn and collaborate with others.
We also offer Traineeships for the Certificate III and Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care so you can work while you study!
These roles work alongside Teacher, Lead Educators and Assistant Educator and include:
- Building meaningful, trusting, and respectful relationships with children and their care givers.
- Learning and collaborating with others.
- Supported Induction and Probation Training with two Centre Managers on site at all times to provide support.
Come Say Hi!
Experience firsthand our open-space learning environments by joining one of our guided Career Tours.
Fulfilling Child Care Careers
Find out what it’s like to work at SOEL firsthand from passionate, skilled and experienced educators.